Application Consultant Resume
Here is the Application Consultant Resume example:
16901 Franklin Rd
Mendocino, CA 95460
Job Objective To obtain an Application Consultant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Application Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Benefitfocus, Mendocino, CA
- Interacted daily with clients utilizing online benefits enrollment application.
- Assisted clients by phone daily to understand changes or updates with Benefit focus Applications.
- Reported about software issues to assigned engineer.
- Provided an accurate timeframe for issue resolution to clients daily.
Application Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Swarovski North America Ltd, Mendocino, CA
- Implemented PPO software for production planning and scheduling and integrated them to legacy systems.
- Developed complex production scheduling models and trained users effectively on the application.
- Responded promptly to email requests from clients regarding employee coverage, policy cancellations and policy renewals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the application security environment
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple clients’ needs
- Proficient in Oracle, SQL Server Java/J2SE, and RDBMS
- Proven track record working with CRM and advanced database systems
- Skilled in Object-oriented analysis and design
- Profound knowledge of benefit plans and structures
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and innovative work environment
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and follow-up skills
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Southern Arkansas University, Arkansas, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated