IT Application Support Resume Example
Here is the IT Application Support Resume example:
1264 Point Street
Chicago, IL 60605
Job Objective Seeking a position as IT Application Support in highly reputed and professional organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with developing web applications utilizing ASP.NET, VB.NET and C#
- Skilled in debugging and coding applications
- Familiarity with CRM, EPM, SQL, RDBMS, Object Oriented Designing
- Amazing ability to work alone with least supervision
- Strong analysis and design skills
- Great ability to quickly grasp new technologies
- Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time
- Good written and oral communications skills
IT Application Support, August 2005 – Present
General Dynamics, Chicago, IL
- Managed business system testing and provided support for the organization.
- Escalated critical issues and work on implementing strategies for their timely resolutions.
- Implemented server lease replacements and application upgrades for supported systems.
- Solved problems considering business process and environmental changes.
- Contributed to the implementation of complex systems and participated in quality assurance initiatives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Granite State College, New Hampshire, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated