Applications Specialist Resume
Here is the Applications Specialist Resume example:
3719 Hickory Ridge Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Job Objective Applications Specialist seeking employment with the right company in order to use my experience and skills to better the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in collaborations and applications of next-generation instruments
- Proficient in library constructions and operation of robotic liquid handling equipment
- Hands on experience in development of training materials and technical documentation
- Sound knowledge of writing application notes and scientific publications
- Profound ability to balance multiple projects and customers concurrently
- Excellent experimental design, presentation and trouble-shooting skills
- Good interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
Applications Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Pall Corporation, Las Vegas, NV
- Administered process development and optimization.
- Utilized automated filtration and chromatography systems related to DFF and chromatography.
- Performed on site and in-house bench scale testing, data analysis and reports.
- Generated Product Occurrence Report (POR) and ensured resolution and closure of the POR.
- Managed to analyze data and present the report to the customer.
- Maintained weekly to bi-weekly visits with management to review progress and activities.
Applications Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Aperio Technologies, Las Vegas, NV
- Provided post-sales support in the field and in-house, including remote presentations.
- Performed ongoing account management duties for assigned accounts.
- Participated in project management for key accounts.
- Assisted with training and deployment of new software releases.
- Participated in writing support materials for customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Histology, Antonelli College, Cincinnati, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated