IT Buyer Resume
Here is the IT Buyer Resume example:
2816 Goff Avenue
Oshtemo, MI 49077
Job Objective To obtain the position of IT Buyer where I can enhance my skills and contribute to the growth and development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in performing purchases for IT department for appropriate hardware and software
- Immense knowledge of telecommunication procurement processes
- Excellent knowledge of contract laws and purchase processes
- Ability to maintain compliance to buying process regualtions
- Ability to evaluate summaries and if required make corrections
- Familiarity of contract methodology especially complex contracts
- Wide knowledge of IT procurement and IT project management
Excelitas Technologies Corp., Oshtemo, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Evaluated purchase requisition materials and products for department requirements.
- Maintained accurate purchasing database and provided updates as per requirement.
- Developed and set up accounts for new customers and process accounts.
- Participated in commodity team meetings for region as per requirement.
- Placed order and activated electronics devices for employees.
- Evaluated phone bills and ensured accuracy of amount on monthly basis.
DynCorp International LLC., Oshtemo, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Administered contacts and coordinated with internal customers for the same.
- Provided assistance to suppliers and evaluated various contracts.
- Reviewed every contract negotiation for multiple plants across various regions.
- Provided support to purchasing functions and ensured achievement of business objectives.
- Evaluated contract language and performed negotiation within existing contracts.
- Monitored service level agreements and performed negation on terms and conditions if required.
- Designed global strategies and monitored as per telecommunication requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Concordia College, Moorhead, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated