CIA Analyst Resume
Here is the CIA Analyst Resume example:
2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective Seeking employment as Analyst with CIA.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient in utilizing intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts
- Strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts
- A great deal of experience in Regional analysis, Geopolitical analysis, and All-Source analysis
- Profound Knowledge of Special Operations and Special Forces and their role in the Global War on Terror
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to build good relationship with customer
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Analyst, August 2012 – Present
LRS Consulting Services, Lansing, MI
- Proficiently advised the National Security Council in matters concerning intelligence activities.
- Collected and produced intelligence on foreign aspects of narcotics production and trafficking.
- Efficiently made recommendations to the National Security Council for the coordination of intelligence activities of Government departments and agencies relating to national security.
- Conducted counter intelligence activities outside the United States.
Analyst, May 2010 – July 2012
PROLIM Corporation – Lansing, MI
- Conducted administrative and technical support activities.
- Consistently conducted special activities approved by the President.
- Performed special activity until the President determined that another agency was more efficient to achieve a particular objective.
- Performed other functions and duties related to intelligence that affected the national security.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated