Computer Lab Attendant Resume
Here is the Computer Lab Attendant Resume example:
7021 W McDowell Rd
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Job Objective To secure the position of Computer Lab Attendant in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing technical support to computer lab users
- Outstanding knowledge of computer hardware & Software Applications
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications and windows 2000/XP
- Remarkable ability to utilize advanced planning techniques
- Able to communicate effectively with staff, students and guests of the university
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication Skills
- Uncommon ability to make decisions and work independently
Computer Lab Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Houston Independent School District, Buckeye, AZ
- Monitored the use of open computer lab.
- Ensured the usage of lab was done only by students and staff.
- Reported to the Computer Lab Coordinator regarding computers repair.
- Oversaw the evacuation of the center during fire or severe weather.
- Attended education session conducted by ITSE.
- Maintained the general security of the lab equipment and enforced policies and procedures.
Computer Lab Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Miami Dade College, Buckeye, AZ
- Assisted computer lab clients on common computer software, internet, email, etc. while practicing a high level of customer service.
- Maintained lab environment and lab equipment.
- Observed and reported malfunctions and supply shortages.
- Assisted Education Centre coordinator and other staff with lab scheduling.
- Performed maintenance and regulated computer printers.
- Assisted computer instructors in coordination, planning and organizing lab activities.
Associate Degree in Computer Science, University of New Haven, Connecticut, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated