Computer Lab Technician Resume Example
Here is the Computer Lab Technician Resume example:
117 County Road 328
Providence, RI, 2905
Objective Position as a Computer Lab Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Outstanding ability to install and operate many computer equipment
- Sound knowledge of computer systems, telecoms equipment and software
- Uncommon ability to utilize computer operating systems utilities
- Great ability to resolve computer hardware and systems software problems
- Immense ability to prepare and record laboratory reports accurately
- Excellent visual acuteness to differentiate between various colors and textures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Good oral and written communication skills
Computer Lab Technician, August 2005 to till date
LSI Corporation, Providence, RI
- Analyzed and evaluates particular factors, and provided solutions to diverse range.
- Created test plans, and tested and validated various elements such as servers, switches, storage, etc.
- Installed hardware and software compatible with system specifications.
Computer Lab Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Rincon Research Corporation, Providence, RI
- Synchronized blueprint of cluster subsystems and combination of overall system.
- Established service line HPCC Components, HPC cluster solutions and advanced models.
- Documented outcome in technical file reports and online web pages.
Associate Degree in Computer Science, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK