Console Operator Resume
Here is the Console Operator Resume example:
1329 County Road 101
Aurora, IN 47001
Job Objective To obtain a Console Operator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of telephone switchboard area
- Excellent knowledge of telephone console functions, computer applications and voicemail systems
- Good front desk, reception, and telephone skills
- Amazing ability to learn new technological equipment and services and incorporate into job
- Remarkable ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding ability to organize and perform specific work-related tasks
Console Operator, May 2004 – Present
Palmetto Health, Aurora, IN
- Operated a multi-line computerized telephone console.
- Operated PA system to announce emergency-related issues.
- Notified Hospital Police in response to alarms & other safety issues.
- Assisted in maintaining various databases necessary to the department by submitting updated information through the Portal.
- Handled emergency and non-emergency calls for the Physician Answering Service.
- Performed data entry of information for HIS, PBX and PC software applications.
- Assisted visitors and callers with Patient Information.
- Prepared lists of hospital births & email to news media on a daily basis.
Console Operator, March 2002– April 2004
CORESTAFF, Aurora, IN
- Handled incoming telephone calls.
- Handled basic inquiries and referred caller to the relevant information source.
- Handled irate and other sensitive calls with appropriate aplomb.
- Performed occasional administrative tasks.
- Assisted in administrative projects and assignments.
- Performed all inventory duties and ordered materials for replenishment.
High School Diploma, Avery High School, Avery, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated