2103 N Nordica Ave
San Francisco, CA 94154
Objective To obtain a Desktop Support Engineer position in a well established company where my skills will make a positive contribution.
- Familiar with different operating systems and antivirus systems
- Wide knowledge in PC hardware and Windows OS.
- Extensive experience in back office and desktop troubleshooting and problem diagnosis.
- Skilled at troubleshooting networking related problems.
- Desktop Support Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Aastra Technologies Limited, CA
- Created and maintained standard laptop and desktop build procedures.
- Diagnosed, analyzed and resolved user laptop, PC or handheld devices software and hardware issues.
- Tested computers and ensured that computer systems were functioning properly.
- Installed, upgraded and tested various vendor-based desktop related software, following new releases or upon user requests.
M.S in Computer Science Engineering, 2006
B.S in Computer Science Engineering, 2004
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated