End User Support Resume
Here is the End User Support Resume example:
52 Stratford Park
Ellettsville, IN 47429
Job Objective Seeking a position as End User Support in highly reputed and professional organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of providing technical support as part of a corporate information technology department
- Profound knowledge of identifying and troubleshooting PC hardware and software issues
- In-depth knowledge of supporting users in an Active Directory environment
- Skilled in supporting MS Outlook with MS Exchange
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Thorough knowledge of troubleshooting network connectivity issues LAN, WAN and VPN
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to escalate issues appropriately
- Ability to organize workload and multi-task and prioritize work effectively
End User Support, August 2005 – Present
Morrison & Foerster LLP, Ellettsville, IN
- Supported users in person, over the phone and using remote desktop tools.
- Documented the problem, the action taken and the resolution in a ticket management system.
- Worked within a tiered structure and assisted JR Contractors, while escalating complex issues to more senior team members of the team.
- Installed, configured and resolved Windows XP clients in an Active Directory environment.
- Supported clients working remotely via a VPN software client over cable and DSL connections.
- Conducted Active Directory Domain administrative tasks under the guidance of the network-engineering group.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary, Illinois, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated