IT Field Engineer Resume Example
Here is the IT Field Engineer Resume example:
176 Cambridge Court
Clarksville, AR 72830
Job Objective To obtain an IT Field Engineer position in which to use my past expertise to better the company and help it grow.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in onsite technical customer support
- Sound knowledge of desk side client support system
- Familiarity with Windows 9X, Windows 2000 and Windows NT Workstation
- Familiarity with protocols and large accounts
- Ability to perform multi task and prioritize work
- Ability to effectively handle escalations and time critical issues.
IT Field Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Amedisys Home Health Services, Clarksville, AR
- Maintained hardware and performed necessary repairs, identified problems and resolved it in a cost effective manner.
- Assembled hardware at customer site, installed and set up hardware, tested function and identified if re was any problem.
- Documented all service calls and facilitated billing process in accordance to warranty and contract.
- Prepared vendor paperwork and returned parts that needed to be replaced under warranty period.
- Updated knowledge of new technologies and formulated cost effective ways and satisfied client.
- Monitored all service problems encountered by client and escalated them to Field Engineer.
IT Field Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
PC SOLUTIONS, Clarksville, AR
- Coordinated with client and implemented infrastructure at new agency site.
- Performed installation and set up for equipments for required hardware and software.
- Assisted third party vendors in installation of communication systems.
- Performed tests on process and ensured that end user verified the working of process.
- Trained end user in necessary communication and information security policies that are in accordance to agency requirement.
- Performed troubleshoot on all network devices, identified problem and resolved it.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Carson-Newman College, Jefferson City, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated