Functional Tester Resume
Here is the Functional Tester Resume example:
4291 Clement Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective Searching for work as a Functional Tester with the right company seeking a hard working and dependable employee.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in test design and test case implementation
- Wide knowledge of IEEE and MIL standards
- Familiarity with test management tool and defect tracking tool usage
- Good understanding of standard testing methodologies and processes
- Proficiency in test case development, test execution and defect management
- Skilled at executing and importing test scenarios
- Ability to create test plans, test scenarios which govern the testing and acceptance process
Functional Tester, August 2005 – Present
Axis Technologies, Atlanta, GA
- Developed test plans and test cases for various processes and product specifications.
- Performed manual test on new products and required upgrades.
- Managed all manual tests on applications and identified defects.
- Observed applications and conducted regression tests.
- Assisted development team in work and recommended necessary actions.
- Evaluated all engineering documents and test plans.
Functional Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Supremesoft Corporation, Atlanta, GA
- Developed test procedures according to technical documents and performed tests on functionality of various applications.
- Assisted testing team and carried test plans on systems and applications.
- Managed implementation of test plans, test scripts and other test activities.
- Evaluated test results and recommended solutions for improvement.
- Gathered necessary information for test and developed tests accordingly.
- Organized test processes and determined test tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated