ICT Specialist Resume Example
Here is the ICT Specialist Resume example:
421 Cody Ridge Road
Guymon, OK 73942
Job Objective To help the company grow and expand using my experience as ICT Specialist. Years of experience in the field helps me to improve and to help the business grow and advance
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in international IT security arena
- Huge knowledge of Information Systems auditing
- Deep knowledge of software requirements gathering
- Wide knowledge of ICT security issues
- Proficient with Oracle, Lotus Notes Domino, and SQL applications
- Familiarity with large enterprise level production support environments
- Superior problem solving skills
UNDP, Guymon, OK
May 2006 – Present
- Managed SSO and Access issues.
- Coordinated in design, implementation and support of electronic identity.
- Evaluated and suggested hardware and software upgrades.
- Maintained up-to-date information.
Development Alternatives, Guymon, OK
March 2003 – April 2006
- Aided DAI’s information technology.
- Enforced ICT solutions and aided business acquisition.
- Imparted assistance in development of OIMT internal and external communications.
- Carried out outreach activities for DAI staff.
- Reviewed industry trends with regard to ICT.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Evangel University, Springfield, MO
Master’s Degree in Information Systems
Kenai Peninsula College, Soldotna, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated