ICT Technician Resume
Here is the ICT Technician Resume example:
3129 W Lawrence Rd
Akron, OH, 44301
Objective To obtain a responsible, challenging ICT Technician position with a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Deep ability to review the quality of and confirm the outcomes of testing results.
- Great knowledge of defensive maintenance and troubleshooting for the interface control equipments
- Ability to repair ICT components, equipment and systems
- Ability to work efficiently and compatibly on a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superb analytical and critical thinking skills
- Amazing ability to develop good customer rapport
ICT Technician, August 2005 to till date
General Dynamics Information Technology, Akron, OH
- Identified problems and repaired electronic printed circuit board.
- Examined and read schematics, test procedures and work instructions.
- Worked on assignments and identified variation from usual practice as required.
- Followed general work instructions and completed new assignments.
- Coordinated and conducted data link reference point and cryptographic types for all connection links.
- Substituted for interface control technician (ICT) on the existing operational condition.
ICT Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
ICT Group Inc, Akron, OH
- Ensured proper setup of equipment and tested before conducting link operations.
- Ascertained efficient data flow and lucidity of the strategic picture within the interface.
- Conversed with data link members.
- Monitored the track data received from and sent to members.
- Took corrective actions to networks and supported the modification in operational situation and interface irregularities.
- Scrutinized equipments and reported malfunctions to air surveillance technician.
- Followed emergency procedures for ad hoc loss of data links.
Associate Degree in Bachelor of Science, Saint Leo University, St Leo, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated