276 Bridge Avenue
Job Objective To further improve my skills as an Information Assurance Officer by working for a challenging organization with high goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in securing information systems and Client Support Administrator
- Skilled in analyzing and interpreting test data to verify system performance
- Familiarity with tracking cost, schedule, and performance risks
- Proficient with database software applications, financial modeling tools, and statistical modeling tools
- Sound knowledge of host based protection systems and forensic technologies and tools
- Solid understanding of security regulations and policies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Information Assurance Officer, August 2005 – Present
NCI Information Systems, Inc, Lafayette, LA
- Ensured operation, maintenance and disposal of systems as per IAW internal security procedure.
- Ensured all users are aware of security responsibilities before granting access to information systems (IS).
- Initiated, with approved IAM, protective and corrective measures when a security incident is discovered.
- Ensured Configuration Management (CM) policy and processes are followed.
- Reviewed, archived and monitored system audit logs.
Information Assurance Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
ManTech Int’l Corp., Lafayette, LA
- Reviewed System Security Packages and Accreditation Status.
- Reviewed and approved the entry and exit of AIS equipment.
- Ensured monitors check for burned in characters and classified data.
- Certified and accredited(C&A) medium to highly complex systems.
- Reviewed and managed IA-related trouble tickets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated