Information Management Resume
Here is the Information Management Resume example:
1548 Westwood Avenue
Huntington, NY 11743
Job Objective To obtain an Information Management position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in information and data management
- Proficient with Microsoft SQLServer, Oracle and Microsoft Access
- Skilled in developing SSIS, DTS packages for SQLServer and ETL technology
- Expert in developing and deploying reports from databases
- Ability to clearly articulate this information to various levels of management
- Profound knowledge of SQL queries, views and stored procedures
- Thorough knowledge of records management practices
- Familiar with database warehouse systems
Oasis Systems, Inc., Huntington, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Developed and maintained packages for extracting and transforming data.
- Designed and implemented new databases, tables, views and stored procedures.
- Retrieved data and prepared reports from databases to support processing needs of company.
- Collaborated with users and the Director of Information Management Systems in the analysis and development of new tools and processes.
- Provided user support for software applications.
UAV Communications, Inc., Huntington, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted the transition and subsequent maintenance of the top Enterprise airport locations using multiple systems.
- Processed requests from Operations Managers regarding the After Hours and Extended Hours programs.
- Assured high standards and quality of work completed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Clarke College, Dubuque, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated