1018 Timber Oak Drive
Riverside, CA 92507
Job Objective To obtain an Internet Researcher position with reputable company seeking a hardworking dependable employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing research in Internet
- Huge knowledge of search engines and databases
- Wide knowledge of Internet search engines, job boards, associations, groups and forums
- Ability to utilize various technology to resolve issues
- Ability to work on various web searches
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, HTML and Excel
- General mathematical, spelling and grammar skills
Chatham Group, Riverside, CA
November 2007 – Present
- Performed internet research on various sites and managed all information.
- Coordinated with various professionals and conducted research for both internal and external clients.
- Worked with supervisor and account specialist and ensured less contractual turnaround time.
- Maintained client program information and resources.
- Developed and maintained high quality work and ensured continuous progress.
Aerotek, Riverside, CA
December 2003 – October 2007
- Evaluated resumes and application from both internal and external sources and identified appropriate personnel.
- Prepared required paperwork and forwarded it to hiring manager for evaluation.
- Administered company expenses and arranged travel of employees.
- Coordinated with management and managed all staffing requirements and initiated necessary interviews.
- Performed background checks and recommended employees based on various interviews.
- Developed applicant flow database and used alternative resources for applicants.
- Monitored all publications and trade journals and placed recruitment advertisements.
- Maintained records and statists for various reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Monterey Peninsula College, Monterey, CA
Master’s Degree in Computer Applications
Trinity Washington University, Washington, DC, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated