Microsoft Certified Trainer Resume Example
Here is the Microsoft Certified Trainer Resume example:
3887 Post Avenue
Wadena, MN 56482
Job Objective Looking for employment by securing a position as Microsoft Certified Trainer with dependable firm in which my experience and skills can be an asset to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of training methods and best practices for user training on application software
- Extensive knowledge of training techniques on Microsoft technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and Strong client service orientation
Microsoft Certified Trainer
CADDSquad, Wadena, MN
February 2009 – Present
- Conducted Microsoft technical training classes.
- Planned and applied training on technology upgrades.
- Worked with MS experts to prepare curriculum.
- Developed and applied learning solutions to improve business performance.
- Maintained training material and applications.
- Recommended improvements needed in programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications
Elon University, Elon, NC
Microsoft Certified Trainer Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated