Oracle Support Resume
Here is the Oracle Support Resume example:
3110 Cross Street
Saginaw, MI 48607
Job Objective Seeking a position as Oracle Support in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Oracle Production Support consultant with extensive IT Support experience
- Familiarity with Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX, LINUX, ERP, Java, Forms/ OA Framework and BI Publisher
- Proficient with Oracle ERP system and good understanding of Oracle Modules
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Application administration and maintenance
- Skilled in database technology troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Proficient with Microsoft desktop products and Microsoft Office Suite
- Amazing ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Oracle Support, August 2005 – Present
Peterson, Inc., Saginaw, MI
- Provided helpdesk services to include resolving issues and elevating defects.
- Documented helpdesk trouble tickets in the Helpdesk tool and leveraged the tool to create Helpdesk metrics.
- Developed, documented, and executed Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conducted re-occurring weekly meetings to capture agency level issues.
- Supported development and maintained system launch webpage.
- Assisted in development of test scripts and training materials.
Oracle Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Bisley Corporation, Saginaw, MI
- Supported Oracle production and deployment at customer site.
- Ensured development and preparation of agency level helpdesks.
- Identified risk areas, issues, and proposed resolutions.
- Developed and maintained relevant database on oracle.
- Supported internal software development using Oracle.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, College of Mount Saint Joseph, Ohio, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated