4424 Rogers Street
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Job Objective After years of experience, seeking work as a Parts Specialist within a qualified and stable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing various operating systems and its related parts
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Through knowledge of parts operating systems
- Remarkable ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional ability to provide optimal customer services
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to organize work
United Rentals, Cincinnati, OH
May 2006 – Present
- Managed purchase of parts from various manufacturers and suppliers and managed an inventory of same.
- Administered and processed both external and internal parts orders and prepared all invoices for it.
- Assisted branch manager in various parts activities and ensured efficiency of customer services provided.
- Performed timely repair on all rental equipment.
- Maintained literature for all parts and related pricelist.
- Monitored changes in suppliers and repairs and updated records accordingly.
RDO Equipment Co., Cincinnati, OH
March 2003 – April 2006
- Ensured a neat and clean department area at all times.
- Prepared records of all sales and customer transactions in organization.
- Monitored delivery of parts to both internal and external customers timely.
- Maintained knowledge on current industry trends and related product information.
- Managed shipping and storage of all parts according to local and stat guidelines.
- Participated in various training programs to develop skills.
High School Diploma
Lawrenceburg High School, Lawrenceburg, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated