Pega Architect Resume
Here is the Pega Architect Resume example:
|Outstanding knowledge of SAS tools like:
Proficient in utilizing statistical tools:
Adept with web technologies:
Crystal clear with statistical procedures:
Database administration expertise:
Vast potential to utilize Microsoft technologies:
Solid understanding of software technologies:
Sound abilities to:
864 Wilkinson Court
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Job Objective To bring years of experience as Pega Architect to the organization in order to provide the best service to the firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in designing and developing Pega applications
- Sound knowledge of service oriented architectures
- Working knowledge of JAVA and XML concepts
- Familiarity with system customization, integration and testing procedures
- Proficient with frameworks (TOGAF), Agile, SDLC, Iterative, DTD, XSD, XML parsers, Oracle BPM and Lombardi
- Ability to oversee pega implementations based on use cases
- Ability to design and validate user interfaces
- Ability to develop prototypes for client approvals
Capgemini, Fort Myers, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Developed pega architectural framework for business applications.
- Updated pega architecture based on business process change.
- Provided technical expertise in making architectural and implementation decisions.
- Established and enforced architectural standards.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to design patterns.
- Provided design alternatives when necessary.
- Participated in feasibility analysis of new business requirements.
- Assisted in code reviews and application testing activities.
Softcom Systems, Fort Myers, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Designed, implemented, maintained and enhanced pega applications.
- Coordinated with upper management to determine functional and technical requirements.
- Analyzed the impact of business changes on pega architecture frameworks.
- Identified and resolved system integration issues.
- Assisted in development of cost estimates and release schedules for change requests.
- Ensured that proposed work was completed within allotted timelines and budget.
- Monitored and reported status of on-going work to management.
- Maintained complete documentations for architectural activities.
Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems
Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, GA
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Illinois Central College, East Peoria, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated