POS Support Resume
Here is the POS Support Resume example:
1422 Aspen Court
Cambridge, MA 2141
Job Objective Seeking a position as POS Support in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in POS industry
- Ability to develop and test enhancements and new POS releases
- Familiarity with SDLC, SOX and PCI compliance
- Good understanding of POS products and applications
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Profound ability to propose and evaluate technical solution alternatives
- Ability to work effectively in a flexible and changing environment
- Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
POS Support, August 2005 – Present
Intellisource, Cambridge, MA
- Produced a strong and sound network of associates.
- Participated in the development of process maps & Business requirements documents.
- Captured Business requirements and converted them into Functional and Technical specifications.
- Developed a thorough functional and technical understanding of the software applications.
- Supported and participated in user acceptance testing (UAT) and training activities.
POS Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Chuck’s Produce & Street Market, Cambridge, MA
- Provided telephone and desk-side support for Corporate PC-Based Applications.
- Provided one-on-one technical support to the company’s domestic clients.
- Supported the transition of the solution from Development to Production.
- Ensured to share knowledge and practice to peers and stakeholders.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Saint John Vianney College Seminary, Florida, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated