Powerpoint Expert Resume
Here is the Powerpoint Expert Resume example:
1549 Crim Lane
Dayton, OH 45459
Job Objective Obtaining a position as Powerpoint Expert with a growing company where my skills gained through years of training and experience can be put to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in developing various business power point presentations
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and automate reports
- Profound knowledge of developing PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to prepare presentation for complex information
- Ability to design graphs, charts, tables in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to monitor complex business data
- Ability to create, optimize and enhance Excel templates
- Proficient with MS 2003/ 2007 & 2010 office applications
Sage Group, Dayton, OH
August 2007 – Present
- Gathered data for all complex business to prepare visuals for organization.
- Designed PowerPoint presentations for all internal meetings.
- Prepared innovative presentation for organization for stakeholders.
- Coordinated with customers and developed efficient PowerPoint presentations.
- Prepared regular reports and provided update as per requirement.
- Developed various PowerPoint charts for all client activities.
Goodrich Corporation, Dayton, OH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided support to all development activities for client deliverables.
- Designed PowerPoint charts for all presentations.
- Provided technical support to research staff for various activities.
- Developed interactive presentations for various tax heavy copies.
- Prepared client presentations and incorporated various graphic elements to it.
- Converted text heavy presentation to more graphics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Skagit Valley College, Mount Vernon, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated