IT Production Support Resume
Here is the IT Production Support Resume example:
4484 Dancing Dove Lane
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective To secure the position of IT Production Support in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Warehousing, Transportation, Production and Help Desk Support
- In-depth knowledge of system level architectures, business processes, and IT technologies
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server/XP/7, Unix, Oracle etc
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Profound ability to work independently and efficiently
IT Production Support, August 2005 – Present
RMS Computer, Inc., New York, NY
- Managed software and configuration changes on Test and Production environments.
- Troubleshot and diagnosed systems problems; installed and configured varied applications.
- Resolved all trading issues by coordinating with clients, dealers and internal units.
- Analyzed causes of production problems and developed methods for improvement.
- Managed daily modifications to support customer’s business and technical specifications.
IT Production Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Hirange Technologies, New York, NY
- Coordinated with other teams to ensure availability of components and environments.
- Resolved data quality issues raised by end users in each of the applications.
- Participated in the deployment of applications across multiple sites and platforms.
- Assisted with SQL query performance tuning and Oracle database optimizations.
- Provided IT support for production related issues.
Associate Degree in Information Technology, Seattle University, Washington, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated