IT Project Coordinator Resume Example
Here is the IT Project Coordinator Resume example:
4119 West Drive
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
Job Objective To obtain an IT Project Coordinator position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
IT Project Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Vivel, Inc., Hickory Hills, IL
- Coordinated the integration of multiple projects and programs, provided data, analyzed and reported to project managers.
- Managed the integration of data from multiple programs and projects.
- Handled costs and schedules and associated documents and managed change documentation.
- Assisted departments in implementation of project management controls.
- Assisted project managers in performing variance analysis, conducting assessments, project forecasting, managing change and producing management reports.
- Analyzed development of schedule, work breakdown structure, estimated packages during the different phases of a project.
IT Project Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
OXO Corporation, Hickory Hills, IL
- Maintained the project schedule and ensured all tasks are updated at the agreed upon time.
- Worked with the project and program manager to complete all required documentation in the defined process.
- Managed the overall defined process throughout the project life cycle.
- Oversaw management of scope changes, trends and change notices initiated from the project management system and reviewed time and cost implications.
- Developed and implemented project cost and scheduled baselines, reported variance, raised issues and risk.
- Applied appropriate metrics and tools for project control.
- Prepared, tracked and reported contractor accruals, tracked and monitored acquisition commitments.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of Information technology management
- Sound knowledge of Research techniques, methods and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of Systems analysis, development, planning and documentation methods and standards
- Thorough knowledge of Data communications principles, practices and restrictions
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Project Office
- Exceptional ability to show progression of responsibility throughout career
- Excellent communication skills to interface with both internal and external resources
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, City University of Seattle, Washington, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated