IT Project Leader Resume
Here is the IT Project Leader Resume example:
2695 Charla Lane
Irving, TX 75038
Job Objective To obtain an IT Project Leader position in which my abilities, IT Project Leader skills and experience can benefit growing company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong technical experience in the design, development and deployment of complex business applications
- Sound knowledge of the Lawson suite of applications including security administration and the application of CTPs and MSPs
- Good expertise with VPN using software and hardware based firewalls Experienced in deploying network security tools
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows network, administering MS Exchange, Windows 2000 & 2003 server, Windows NT/2000/XP, IIS 5.0+, routers and firewalls, DNS, DHCP, WINS and TCP/IP
- Solid understanding of routing protocols like EIGRP, IGRP, BGP and RIP
- Ability to prepare project plans, status reports, cost/benefit studies
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and manage project
- Strong communication and reporting skills
IT Project Leader, August 2005 – Present
Lawson, Irving, TX
- Planned, scheduled, and coordinated activities related to system development projects.
- Consulted and mentored technical resource team members.
- Performed unit testing on computer programs, forms, reports, and interfaces.
- Created and maintained technical documentation on computer-based information systems.
- Compiled documentation for design changes and creation criteria.
- Updated systems data and prepared conversion requirements.
- Provided assistance to users with software-related issues and problems.
IT Project Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Harvard Vanguard, Irving, TX
- Developed, modified and implemented systems which met client needs and fulfilled the priorities set by the Executive Committee.
- Designed, coded, tested, documented, trained and implemented efforts associated with projects.
- Supported all existing financial systems production software.
- Maintained high level of technical expertise on all software and hardware platforms related to Financial Suite and other financial systems.
- Developed,modified and implemented custom and packaged software required to successfully achieve the business objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science, Columbia College, Columbia, SC
Master’s Degree In Information Technology, West Virginia State University, Institute, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated