IT Remote Support Resume
Here is the IT Remote Support Resume example:
1912 Irving Road
Worthington, OH 43085
Job Objective Seeking a position as IT Remote Support in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing Remote Network Support
- Excellent knowledge of server platforms, network diagnostic tools and VPN troubleshooting
- Familiarity with protocols and services including HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DNS, firewalls, caching and proxies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Profound ability to prioritize work to simultaneously handle multiple responsibilities
- Proven ability to seek & obtain proactive solutions to difficult situations
IT Remote Support, August 2005 – Present
Staples, Inc., Worthington, OH
- Delivered personalized IT infrastructure support for customer base from a centralized facility using remote capabilities and leading edge automation tools.
- Managed to identify, troubleshoot, research, support and resolve customer IT issues.
- Ensured accurate and up to date delivery of information.
- Assisted users in solving all computer-related problems through remote login, over the phone and by email.
IT Remote Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Mitre Corporation, Worthington, OH
- Troubleshot, diagnosed all common PC related problems.
- Assisted with PC, network hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Responded appropriately to end user community queries.
- Assisted in testing and deploying software upgrades on all systems.
- Documented helpdesk issues and administered timely follow-up till resolution of issue.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Concordia University–Irvine, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated