IT Security Officer Resume
Here is the IT Security Officer Resume example:
453 Smith Road
Riverdale, GA 30236
Job Objective To secure an IT Security Officer position within a fast growing organization in which my expertise can help the organization meet their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge managerial experience in security services in IT environment.
- Outstanding knowledge of Infrastructure and Application security
- Strong knowledge of security standards related to IT field.
- Exceptional ability to work with networking protocols
- Excellent ability to communicate technical language to non-technical audience.
- Highly skilled in VPN and encryption technologies
IT Security Officer
Info Technologies, Inc., Riverdale, GA
August 2005 – Present
- Developed and executed security procedures, policies and work instructions.
- Ensured security procedures were in compliance with international standards.
- Analyzed and assessed security vulnerabilities though out project cycle in line with established standards.
- Managed security systems that included encryption, detection of virus threats and intrusion
- Provided high end security for entire data and portals in compliance with company policies.
- Provided training to company staff to ensure optimum data and system security.
IT Security Officer
Lockheed Martin, Riverdale, GA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assisted company in identifying systems and techniques to provide maximum security for its IT environment.
- Assessed and rectified issues related to data flow, vulnerabilities and external connections.
- Managed project lifecycle implementation and maintenance.
- Evaluate information assurance design features for all software, hardware and peripheral system interfaces.
- Provided professional support to project and program managers.
- Developed and executed programs to counter risk and security threats.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Truett-McConnell College, Cleveland, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated