18 Alexander Drive
Aubrey, TX 76227
Job Objective Seeking a position with a growing company where my training as a Signal Support Systems Specialist, education and experiences can be put to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with Microsoft desktop applications – word processing and spreadsheets
- Ability to solve problems with electrical, electronic and electromechanical equipment
- Ability to Installs, maintains and troubleshoots Signal support equipment
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written
- Excellent computer, administrative and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
Signal Support Systems Specialist
U.S. Army, Aubrey, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Administered and managed electronic devices.
- Installed, operated and managed assigned radio and data distribution systems.
- Handled electronic equipment and satellite radio and communications equipment.
- Equipped, managed and resolved signal support equipment and terminal devices.
- Conducted preventive maintenance checks and services on designated vehicles.
High School Diploma
Barry High School, Barry, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated