IT System Support Resume
Here is the IT System Support Resume example:
1807 Lake Forest Drive
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
Job Objective Seeking a position as IT System Support in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in supporting system applications in an IT environment
- Expertise in Internet applications such as web browsers and e-mail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Outlook and Access. AS/400, MS Project, Visio and Help Desk call tracking systems
- Familiarity with servers, routers, LANs, RAID, Routers & TCP/IP networking
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Practical problem solving skills and solid trouble shooting skills
IT System Support, August 2005 – Present
Mint, Inc., Mount Kisco, NY
- Performed daily administrative server functions including back-up, recovery, disk space management, configuration, installation and up-gradation.
- Managed to provide backup support to the Senior System Administrator or the Help Desk Manager.
- Provided patch management and service pack installation for all servers.
- Created data backup and restored services on all servers.
- Administered termination and transfer after personnel action notices.
- Assisted users in resolving hardware and software problems.
IT System Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Flix Corporation, Mount Kisco, NY
- Administered troubleshot and corrected network problems accurately.
- Upgraded operating system and installed standard applications.
- Ensured to maintain asset inventory database.
- Managed to install, configure and maintain local and wide area network.
- Assisted the customer in monitoring and troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Maintained network security and VPN administration.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Arkansas Tech University, Arkansas, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated