4517 Terra Cotta Street
Cormorant, MN 56572
Job Objective Long time Systems Integration Manager is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in developing new products, software and administering server systems
- Exceptional knowledge of engineering designs and principles
- Huge knowledge of Storage Area Networks and server clusters
- Immense ability to develop complex systems with multiple technologies
- Remarkable ability to develop and execute complex software applications
- Outstanding skills to perform troubleshoot and resolve software problems
- Skilled to work on server and monitor systems
- Proficient in implementing ISO 9000 and Control Systems
Systems Integration Manager
Information Systems Solutions, Inc., Cormorant, MN
October 2008 – Present
- Provided support to designs and integrated all complex issues in systems.
- Trained and mentored engineering staff in System Integrations and resolved queries.
- Maintained integration scheduling of system with help of Microsoft Project.
- Coordinated with external software developers and resolved system integration issues.
- Organized reports of weekly status meetings and maintained them.
- Ensured that processes and procedures worked according to ISO certified processes.
- Managed System Integration staff and ensured sufficient staff members for processes.
Systems Integration Analyst
SAIC, Cormorant, MN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Oversaw working of enterprise, conducted cost analysis and recommended necessary changes for improved working.
- Developed new network solutions and upgraded existing networks.
- Designed tests and executed them on new technologies.
- Reviewed systems and determined new tools and technologies for alternative solutions.
- Provided technical support to multiple operating platforms and various telecommunication technologies.
- Trained IT staff and prepared training programs.
- Supervised working of IT Staff and analyzed all work and recommended changes if required.
Systems Integration Engineer
Compucom Systems Inc, Cormorant, MN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Planned and assisted development of engineering projects in facility.
- Determined technical solutions to problems encountered and developed solutions using modern techniques and theories.
- Scheduled timeline for project and tested each phase of project development and ensured project delivery on time.
- Coordinated with implementation team and ensured effective work on project.
- Developed all policies and procedures to be followed by management.
- Assisted contract design team and participated in all weekly and daily meetings with management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Folsom Lake College, Folsom, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated