527 Berry Street
Pueblo, CO 81004
Job Objective Educated and qualified System Manager seeks position in a rising company where I can grow and become an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in computer systems, network administration and protocol
- Expertise in working in a computer system environment
- Outstanding knowledge of web based and database applications
- Huge knowledge of network hardware and software principles
- Exceptional ability to develop complex tools
- Remarkable ability to perform troubleshoot and repaired systems
- Ability to plan, implement, test, and troubleshoot system software
- Ability to develop systems solutions for operational problems
- Skilled to document technical specification and all program modification
- Solid understanding of flow charts and programming codes
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2003/2008/IIS, Windows (XP and Windows 7)/Mac OSX (10.5 and 10.6)
Pro2Serve, Inc., Pueblo, CO
October 2008 – Present
- Reviewed project plans and ensured progress according to schedule.
- Developed all procedures and policies for organization.
- Monitored data processes proposals and ensured compliance with project.
- Planned computer resources required for project and prepared data security systems and disaster recovery in time of emergency.
- Coordinated with vendors, clients and technicians and ascertained requirements of computer system.
- Maintained knowledge of all new technologies in computer systems.
- Identified any issues in systems and recommended ways to resolve them.
- Hired staff and trained them in managing computer systems.
Aircell, Inc, Pueblo, CO
August 2003 – September 2008
- Scheduled and performed troubleshoot on complex problems in Windows and Mac systems.
- Developed complex tools and provided support to process.
- Reviewed systems and configured new hardware to systems and installed upgrades to existing ones.
- Oversaw working in facility and complied and followed safety procedures at computer security at all times.
- Analyzed network issues and resolved them effectively.
- Supervised and ensured that all configuration and installation work, verified it according to business requirements.
Team Info Services, Pueblo, CO
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed operating systems, installed, performed troubleshoot and provided upgrade to systems whenever required.
- Analyzed systems and recommended software and hardware for operating systems.
- Identified all issues on hardware and software by performing troubleshoot on systems.
- Maintained inventory for hardware and software products and all security issues on systems.
- Documented all maintenance, repair and installation work carried on systems.
- Evaluated system upgrades and established their feasibility with existing systems and determined their cost and time requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated