1684 Diamond Ave
Houston, TX 77001
Objective To obtain a responsible, challenging Systems Technician position with a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Highly experienced in LAN and WAN operations
- Good Knowledge of transmission facilities T3, T1 and DSO
- Sound knowledge of power and data networking protocols
- Ability to configure switches, routers and systems
- Strong programming and computer skills
General Dynamics, Houston, TX
August 2005 to till date
Provided PC user support, installed new systems and upgraded system software.
Installed and repaired computer hardware and peripheral devices like printers and disk drivers.
Troubleshot software and hardware malfunctions.
Identified network system compatibility problems with computers.
Provided on-site technical support to all systems.
FLIR Systems, Houston, TX
May 2000 to July 2005
Installed, operated and maintained regional data network elements.
Ensured network unity and quality of CDMA Data, EWS, STP, OMP and computer peripherals.
Troubleshot, upgraded and administered various vendor systems.
Maintained system and applications and provided support to end users.
Updated documents with site-specific information; and prepared system reports.
Associate Degree in Electronics
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated