IT Team Leader Resume Example
Here is the IT Team Leader Resume example:
2662 Fairfield Road
Brookfield, WI 53005
Objective To be given the opportunity to obtain an IT Team Leader position in which to contribute my skills and experience to aid in the overall success of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in IT project management
- Proficient with Microsoft Operating Systems and TCP/IP Networking
- Good understanding of IT development process
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners
- Ability to lead projects from initial concept to successful implementation
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate individuals and develop teams
- Ability to manage conflicting interests and identify compromises
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
IT Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
CDI, Brookfield, WI
- Supervised team members work.
- Prepared monthly reports.
- Performed in depth research on new technologies.
- Delegated work to team members.
- Reviewed and conducted performance appraisal.
- Managed the development program.
IT Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
GE Capital, Brookfield, WI
- Supervised team delivering IT products and services in close partnership with the functional organizations in Corporate IT.
- Planned technologies programs adhering to business objectives and goals.
- Evaluated and produced business plans and operating practices, which improved quality, increased productivity and reduced costs.
- Analyzed issues and made recommendations for operations service level improvements.
- Managed employee selection, development, and evaluation.
- Prepared salary plans, investment and expense budgets, and other administrative tasks.
Bachelor’s Degree In Information Systems, Tennessee State University, Nashville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated