2772 Gateway Road
Tigard, OR 97223
Objective Seeking full time Technical Leader position in which to use my skills and talents to help company meet or exceed short and long-term goals.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in exhibiting technical leadership and setting direction
- Ability to effectively manage and lead a team
- Ability to communicate complex technical information effectively and appropriately
Technical Leader, August 2005 – Present
Cisco Systems Inc., Tigard, OR
- Developed new technical content.
- Reviewed other public content for technical accuracy.
- Supported sales efforts by being the credible ‘deep dive’.
- Assisted customer in defining strategic technology direction for solutions.
- Trackedand monitored technology trends.
- Identified disruptive technology opportunities in the marketplace.
Technical Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
GE Corporate, Tigard, OR
- Designed and architected applications and mentoredteam.
- Implemented standards and design patterns.
- Lead alternate paths to technical solutions.
- Ensured high usability of applications.
- Reviewed critical test procedures.
- Identified and provided test strategy and to drive a software test team.
Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Engineering, Kuyper College, Grand Rapids, MI
Master’s Degree In Information Technology, Virginia Union University, Richmond, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated