3595 Seltice Way
Post Falls, ID 83854
Job Objective Seeking a position with a growing company where my training as a Technical Specialist, education and experiences can be put to good use.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in industrial setting and data warehousing
- Exceptional knowledge of performance tuning techniques and HVAC equipment service
- Good understanding of overall enterprise architecture
- Proficient with integration tools, control systems, Building Management Systems
- and application servers
- Excellent client facing and technical mentoring skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding ability to multi-task and be adaptable to changing environments
Technical Specialist, May 2006 – Present
IBM, Post Falls, ID
- Advised, consulted, and troubleshoot BD businesses.
- Maintained and updated BD product-line information documents.
- Conducted off-site technical support and training for customers and sales to resolve complex product issues.
- Assisted in the evaluation, development and enhancement of training courses for Technical Service Representatives.
- Coordinated new products training for Technical Service and work with Sales & Marketing team.
- Maintained the accurate and complete documentation of product-line updates and all Product Incident Reports (PIR).
Technical Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Walt Disney, Post Falls, ID
- Assisted the field technicians with escalated service issues.
- Performed the upgrades and updates to customer software.
- Assisted the sales with development of new proposals.
- Provided the technical review of engineering documentation prior to bid and submittal.
- Managed the security projects for on time completion.
- Scheduled work at customer site, review onsite conditions.
- Ensured equipment, materials and tools are available for timely completion of projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in information Technology, Andrew Jackson University, Birmingham, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated