Technical Support Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Technical Support Engineer Resume example:
2907 Fantages Way
Westbrook, ME 4092
Job Objective Technical Support Engineer seeking a position in which my experiences and training can help to increase the value of the organization.
Technical Support Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Metrix, Westbrook, ME
- Provided technical support and patches to clients.
- Managed accurate problem description.
- Supported Application Support Manager.
- Handled support issues and coached clients.
- Aided in retention of support contracts.
Technical Support Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Symantec, Westbrook, ME
- Assisted with ADV level telephone support.
- Handled technical issues with customers.
- Monitored proper escalation procedures.
- Troubleshot sophisticated tools.
- Outlined articles, case and product documentation as well as aided technical training.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with varied industry hardware platforms, operating systems and compilers
- Huge knowledge of backup and archive of Microsoft Exchange, Oracle and SQL databases
- Deep understanding of security and information collecting tools
- Ability to solve complex problems and troubleshoot technical problems
- Ability to coach on the use of development tools as well as work in a fast paced environment
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent creative and problem solving skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, San Diego City College, San Diego, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated