Technical Support Manager Resume
Here is the Technical Support Manager Resume example:
79 Oakridge Lane
Royse City, TX 75189
Job Objective To obtain Technical Support Manager Position in which I can increase my skills and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in performing troubleshooting, managing technical support team and provided solutions to all complex software problems
- Deep knowledge of e-commerce procedures and principles
- Operational knowledge of window networks and SQL servers
- Immense ability to analyze and interpret all technical documents and government regulations
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment and met all deadlines
- Sound skills to understand all web based applications
- Skilled to teach subordinate staff
- Ability to create new and modify existing documentation
- Proficient in understanding high end storage platforms
- Familiarity in Linux platforms and email protocols technologies
- Solid understanding of relational databases
Technical Support Manager
Media General, Inc, Royse City, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Established department objective and goals for retain more customers and increase revenue generation for organization.
- Assisted customers in installation and operating computer software, hardware and related problems to satisfy all needs.
- Monitored employee performance and performed required appraisals.
- Managed support cases and resolved all issues, evaluated resolution provided to confirm compliance with necessary guidelines.
- Assisted support analysts and provided necessary feedback on cases escalated to senior management.
- Reviewed all cases and verified all information and corrected cases when required.
- Organized cases to be sent to support analysts and escalated cases if not resolved by system analysts and ensured use of all resources for resolution.
- Assisted customers and understood requirements and worked accordingly.
Technical Support Representative
Dell Inc., Royse City, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored and answered all technical queries and resolved issues in appropriate time frame.
- Managed issues and if necessary escalated issues to appropriate departments such as product management and development.
- Developed and implemented tests and documented all technical issues.
- Coordinated with various teams and performed user acceptance tests on new product releases.
- Provided technical support to all technologies and performed tests on it.
- Streamlined all unresolved issues and answered all queries of external and internal customers.
Technical Support Engineer
nVidia, Royse City, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed troubleshoot and documented all client application issues.
- Monitored client queries and assisted them with help of email and phone.
- Organized all documents for client issued and maintained a tracing system for same.
- Maintained all information of status and updated customers accordingly on progress of resolution.
- Coordinated with colleagues, analyzed and resolved all complex problems faced by customers.
- Provided application support in off hours as well.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Molloy College, Rockville Centre, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accenture Analyst Resume Examples
- Access Control Specialist Resume Examples
- Agile Project Manager Resume Examples
- Agile Scrum Master Resume Examples
- Analytical Technical Analyst Example Resume Examples
- Application Consultant Resume Examples
- Applications Specialist Resume Examples
- ArcGIS Analyst Resume Examples
- AS400 Computer Operator Resume Examples
- AS400 ISeries Administrator Resume Examples