Technical Support Team Leader Resume Example
Here is the Technical Support Team Leader Resume example:
455 Walton Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Career Objective Looking for an opportunity to obtain a Technical Support Team Leader position and use my abilities to create a good working environment in which to grow and thrive.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of performance and quality assurance management
- Ability to convince other executives and team members Competencies
- Ability to work in diverse cultural and challenging professional environments
- Ability to lead project resources, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to encourage, motivate and provide recognition
- Ability to convert technical knowledge into easily understood terms
Technical Support Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Acxiom, Salt Lake City, UT
- Managed technical support representatives.
- Achieved target goals adhering to established polices.
- Monitored calls for quality purposes and coach employees on ways to improve the quality of calls.
- Assisted representatives in finding a suitable solution to resolve customer issues.
- Resolved all escalated issues.
- Solved complex issues.
Technical Support Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Honeywell International Inc, Salt Lake City, UT
- Managed Operation & Maintenance of the system.
- Executed support needs of roll-out, preventive and corrective maintenance, regional needs.
- Planned, monitored and reported Technical System Support performance.
- Managed maintenance execution.
- Ensured efficient system availability.
- Coordinated and supervised Technical Service Teams within the region.
- Managed the day to day workflow of tickets and phone calls.
Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science, Marymount University, Arlington, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated