Technology Analyst Resume
Here is the Technology Analyst Resume example:
Job Objective Seeking the position of Technology Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge in developing business process flows (Visio)
- Profound knowledge of customer-centric philosophy in gathering requirements and delivering products
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to negotiate conflicts with successful resolution
Technology Service Partners, Inc., Colorado Springs, CO
August 2005 – Present
- Handled and managed unresolved issues relating to IP docketing system, IP document assembly system and IP electronic filing.
- Coordinated with attorneys and staff regarding best practices and requirements.
- Conducted and performed ongoing review and analyzation of existing technology.
- Ensured current systems are used to their full potential.
- Planned, conducted and participated in special studies and task forces.
- Collected, documented, reviewed and refined technology requirements.
Canon USA, Inc., Colorado Springs, CO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Performed research and analysis of data derived from multiple and specialized databases.
- Conducted and performed interviews with stakeholders.
- Analyzed and determined requirements and developed functional specifications.
- Documented all issues related to system requirements and business rules.
- Reviewed, analyzed and presented all change requests to the project manager.
- Reviewed deliverables, ensured documentation and software are delivered on-time
Bachelor degrees in Computer Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated