Test Manager Resume Example
Here is the Test Manager Resume example:
1555 Hannah Street
Asheville, NC 28801
Job Objective To obtain a secured position as IT Test Manager and so I can become a valued member of the team while moving forward with my training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience monitoring Quality Assurance services, testing computer software and managing communication and network protocols
- Deep knowledge of various program languages
- Wide knowledge of both Manual and Automated Testing
- Ability to manage software development and test management life cycles
- Outstanding ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Skilled to identify issues and resolve it
- Proficient in using automated test tools
- Familiarity in performing tests on all Windows software applications
- Huge understanding of both Automated and manual test procedures
IT Test Manager
LSI Logic Corporation, Asheville, NC
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and executed test plans and related activities.
- Managed tests and indentified all associated risks in test processes.
- Coordinated with individual development teams and implemented System Integration Tests on processes.
- Partnered and developed schedules for user acceptance tests.
- Determined test plans and test scripts and developed test schedules.
- Identified all defects in equipments and process during tests, prepared reports and submitted it to management.
- Analyzed complex data and performed regression tests.
- Monitored tests and ensured its compliance with all company standards and policies.
IT Test Analyst
BAE Systems, Asheville, NC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted other departments in developing test scripts and plans.
- Managed software applications and performed checks to ensure accuracy.
- Developed test plans for various automated testing tools.
- Prepared test plans for each software components and documented results.
- Analyzed work and prepared feedback for development team.
- Scheduled project according to feedback gathered from Software Development Manager.
IT Test Engineer
Microsoft, Asheville, NC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed tests on all new software released in market.
- Monitored test results, identified bugs and updated bug database accordingly.
- Managed testing processes and configured necessary hardware to system to complete test procedures.
- Developed and documented all test plans and procedures.
- Analyzed and recommended automation of test procedures.
- Reviewed all test process after development.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Oglala Lakota College, Kyle, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated