UAT Manager Resume
Here is the UAT Manager Resume example:
635 Stewart Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Job Objective Searching for work as UAT Manager with a company seeking a hard working employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing UAT team, developing and testing applications, developing test plans and implementing it on systems
- Outstanding knowledge of various tools and techniques associated with automated tests
- Exceptional knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Immense ability to develop and manage Quality Assurance programs on project and tests
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work according to deadlines
- Skilled to supervise working of staff
- Remarkable skills to perform troubleshoot on systems and resolve issues
- Familiarity in UNIX environment
- Proficient in all test methodologies
Premier Farnell Group, Indianapolis, IN
October 2008 – Present
- Managed a team of UAT testers for complex integrated enterprise systems.
- Coordinated with engineering teams and maintained documents according to project specifications.
- Planned all tests on projects and scheduled activities accordingly.
- Developed various initiatives making test cost effective and increasing its efficiency.
- Monitored and implemented all automated UAT Testing methodologies.
- Prepared and designed testing products according to testing standards and policies.
- Reviewed staff performance and managed working of all staff members.
- Administered working of vendors and clients and ensured scheduled progress of projects.
Arvato Digital Services Llc, Indianapolis, IN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed and implemented UAT test plans and test cases.
- Generated and managed results of all user acceptance tests for ecommerce users.
- Monitored working of activities identified issues and documented it to be resolved later.
- Determined new methods to test applications and prepared test plans.
- Resolved all customer issues and ensured customer satisfaction at all times.
- Designed various strategies and ensured program effectiveness.
Kforce, Indianapolis, IN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed and implemented User Acceptance Testing on Default Asset Management Business Area applications.
- Coordinated with stakeholders and gathered all necessary information for design requirements.
- Prepared UAT Test plans and associated test cases and scripts.
- Monitored test plans and identified areas of automated test procedures.
- Managed UAT test implementation, tracked all defects and prepared necessary reports.
- Determined test beds for complex test scripts and associated testing tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
Gordon College, Wenham, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accenture Analyst Resume Examples
- Access Control Specialist Resume Examples
- Agile Project Manager Resume Examples
- Agile Scrum Master Resume Examples
- Analytical Technical Analyst Example Resume Examples
- Application Consultant Resume Examples
- Applications Specialist Resume Examples
- ArcGIS Analyst Resume Examples
- AS400 Computer Operator Resume Examples
- AS400 ISeries Administrator Resume Examples