Validation Consultant Resume
Here is the Validation Consultant Resume example:
14693 Strickland Rd
Batesville, MS 38606
Job Objective To secure the position of Validation Consultant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience with compliance and validation
- Huge knowledge of ERP and SDLC industry principles
- Deep knowledge of pharmaceutical, medical device and biologic manufacturing
- Wide knowledge of FDA validation requirements
- Amazing ability to manage varied projects
- Superior organizational project management skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Seagate, Batesville, MS
August 2005 – Present
- Carried out training on documentation and testing practices.
- Managed Computer system Validation Risk Assessment.
- Evaluated validation deliverables for projects.
- Coordinated with stakeholders and team members.
- Aided planning, enforcement and documenting user acceptance testing.
Samtron, Inc., Batesville, MS
May 2000 – July 2005
- Imparted guidance on quality issues.
- Outlined validation summary and test summary reports.
- Developed standard quality and validation practices.
- Reviewed compliance practices and suggested corrective actions.
- Authorized validated computer system change requests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Colorado Technical University, Colorado, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated