Web Search Evaluator Resume
Here is the Web Search Evaluator Resume example:
4295 Deercove Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Job Objective Qualified Web Search Evaluator seeking the chance to fill position with organization that will make use of my training to aid in the growth of company and my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in web search result evaluation, comparative analysis and improvement
- Immense knowledge of various web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Extensive knowledge of HTML authoring, WordPress.com and CloudSharing
- Familiarity with social, business, media, sports and political issues and news
- Ability to use computers, tablets and Microsoft Office software
- Ability to navigate and perform comparative study between similar web pages
Web Search Evaluator
Merck & Co, Philadelphia, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Evaluated and analyzed online search results according to specific guidelines.
- Assessed and checkedweb search results based on specific search terms.
- Checked quality and relevance of search results and provided appropriate rating.
- Measured and determined the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, accurately.
- Performed comparative analysis and reporting on sets of search engine results.
- Identified and utilized various search techniques for comparative evaluation of web search.
- Completed search engine-related tasks in a timely manner.
- Prepared and provided timely and accurate feedback on web search results.
- Recommended improvements for and assisted with improvingweb search results.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science
Franklin Pierce University, Rindge, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated