1961 Everette Alley
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Job Objective Searching for the opportunity to work as Weblogic Administrator by securing a position with growing firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administrating and installing weblogic
- Familiarity with Weblogic Versions 8.x & 10.x and in Weblogic Portal
- Wide knowledge of WebSphere MQ message integration with Application Server
- In-depth knowledge of WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Portal, and Web Logic Applications Servers
- Ability to configure Weblogic Servers in a clustered environment
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize work
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skill
Nahusha Systems Inc, Fort Lauderdale, FL
March 2005 – Present
- Outlined and enforced infrastructure from specifications.
- Coordinated with DBA’s and integration analysts.
- Established guidelines and standards and conducted application user management.
- Maintained User and Technical documentation.
- Scheduled OTM service release testing.
- Evaluated software applications and reviewed systems capacity.
TEKsystems, Fort Lauderdale, FL
December 2000 – February 2005
- Outlined tickets documenting system outages.
- Installed applications and headed deployment activities.
- Analyzed application health and performance.
- Aided enforcement of off-the-shelf tools.
- Conducted root cause analysis for outages.
- Coached junior team members and imparted regular status updates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Ryokan College, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated