Insurance Advisor Resume Example
Here is the Insurance Advisor Resume example:
1404 Hampton Meadows
Bedford, MA 1730
Career Objective Insurance Advisor seeking opportunity to put training and experience to work for growing organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Significant experience in selling insurance products
- Strong knowledge of insurance related issues and various insurance policies
- Ability to suggest suitable product as per needs and budget of clients
- Ability to build and maintain a long-term relationship with the client
- Strong report-writing skills
- Excellent explanation skills
Insurance Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Alamo Capital, Bedford, MA
- Communicated with clients and explained characteristics and qualities of insurance policies.
- Suggested amount and type of coverage depending on analysis of prospect’s circumstances and used persuasive sales techniques.
- Contacted policyholders to explain policy and recommended and made changes in insurance program and beneficiaries.
- Assessed the needs of clients, developed solutions to complex risk situations and offered clients appropriate risk management products.
Insurance Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
NL Financial Services, Bedford, MA
- Followed-up with potential clients who made an inquiry for services.
- Collaborated with the potential clients on various plans from top-rated carriers, found the best solutions.
- Performed interviews of clients and collected information pertaining to their unique health insurance situations, needs and objectives.
- Oversaw the renewal process for existing clients.
- Assisted in meeting team and company goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Evergreen Valley College, San Jose, CA
Insurance Advisor Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated