Insurance Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Insurance Analyst Resume example:
2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective To secure a position as Insurance Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of general commercial, residential mortgage servicing
- In depth knowledge of insurance underwriting
- Strong negotiations, analytics and communication skills
- Excellent customer service and decision making skills
- Proficient with SAS and SQL
- Sound knowledge of commercial loan documentation, securitizations,
CMBS and commercial real estate fundamentals
Tryton Solutions, Buffalo, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Performed and conducted complex statistical and financial analysis of the entire insurance book.
- Provided analytical and research support to answer business questions.
- Investigated and documented business process.
- Designed automated and manual audit reporting for Insurance Operations.
- Analyzed and documented reports on operational audits.
- Analyzed and determined business trends to anticipate changes in financial results.
- Developed and prepared performance measurements and scorecards to ensure company goals are on track.
Keane, Inc., Buffalo, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Researched, resolved, and communicated insurance issues to customers and management.
- Ensured insurance record set-up, renewal reviews, escrow disbursements, force place coverage, escrow analysis.
- Analyzed and resolved issues utilizing professional independent judgment.
- Ensured compliance with loan documents, servicing contracts, and industry servicing standards.
- Developed and maintained insurance related reporting.
- Identified client related issue trends and developed and implemented appropriate resolutions.
Bachelors Degree in Finance
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated