Insurance Assistant Resume
Here is the Insurance Assistant Resume example:
22154 Lost Creek Rd
Milwaukee, WI, 53201
Objective Seeking the Insurance Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to multi-task and resume work following interruptions
- Ability to deal with people and build relationships
- In-depth knowledge of insurance policies
- Ability to prioritize and work within time constraints
- Skilled at answering phones, processing mail, scanning, photocopying and insurance check processing
Liberty Mutual Group, Milwaukee, WI
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained files for the assigned accounts following Commercial Lines filing procedures.
- Communicated on call with customers and companies with various requests and questions.
- Prepared and created insurance forms, identification cards, certificates, endorsements and schedules.
- Reviewed and processed insurance transactions.
Peerless Insurance, Milwaukee, WI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Responded actively to internal and external requests for information.
- Prepared documents, policy information and files for additional handling by other associates.
Associate Degree in Insurance
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated