Auto Damage Appraiser Resume
Here is the Auto Damage Appraiser Resume example:
3497 University Drive
Burr Ridge, IL 61257
Job Objective A skilled, qualified and experienced Auto Damage Appraiser looking for a job in your company where I can make a meaningful contribution to the overall growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in determining auto damage appraisals
- Exceptional knowledge of vehicle inspection procedures
- Sound knowledge of vehicle construction and repair techniques
- Familiarity with automobile terminology, state insurance regulations, automobile mechanics
- Proficient with automated claim appraisal systems
- Amazing ability to inspect and photograph automobiles damaged in accidents or loss
- Immense ability to appraise complex losses and provide best solutions
- Outstanding ability to travel same day or in adverse weather conditions to vehicle locations
Auto Damage Appraiser
General Placement Service, Burr Ridge, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Inspected vehicles to determine material and labor costs for restoration.
- Provided advice to claims personnel on vehicle repairs.
- Determined the type of accidents based on the nature of vehicle damages.
- Determined whether damaged vehicle is classified as total loss or not.
- Assisted in employee training and performance evaluation activities.
- Performed vehicle re-inspections to confirm repairs.
- Maintained direct repair programs.
Auto Damage Appraiser
Gainsco Auto Insurance, Burr Ridge, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Evaluated damaged vehicles to determine whether to sell, repair or total them.
- Determined mechanical and body damages to rental vehicles.
- Determined whether damaged vehicles qualify for turn-back status.
- Collaborated with Inspectors in vehicle assessment activities.
- Prepared reports on vehicle conditions.
- Delivered turn-back vehicles to auction centers.
- Monitored vendors for proper services.
- Recommended management about vehicle parts and repair facilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Auto Mechanics
Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated