Insurance Broker Resume Example
Here is the Insurance Broker Resume example:
311 Griffin Street
Objective Looking for the opportunity to put my skills and experience to work for your company by acquiring a position as Insurance Broker.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in business-to-business insurance brokerage
- Ability to receive, negotiate and evaluate quotes from the carrier
- Ability to sell insurance products and services to clients
- Ability to build relationships and provide insurance services to clients
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Insurance Broker, August 2005 – Present
Wells Fargo, Phoenix, AZ
- Developed and maintained agent and broker relationships, identified sources, placed risks and identified product opportunities.
- Generated income by brokering multiple lines of insurance.
- Identified opportunities to access new insurance markets and products.
- Delivered high quality service to agents, agencies and brokers.
- Managed new business development and renewal retention.
- Identified cross-sell opportunities and referrals from existing customers.
- Entertained clients and prospects.
Insurance Broker, May 2000 – July 2005
Aims Insurance Services, Phoenix, AZ
- Cultivated relationships with clients and provided insurance expertise throughout the sales and delivery process.
- Maximized sales outcomes through territory routes.
- Prioritized and managed multiple relationships and responsibilities.
- Resolved client issues and acted as a liaison with the client and the company.
- Drafted New Business Sales Proposals.
- Closed the Sale on New Business prospects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Lander University, Greenwood, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated